For those who are lucky enough to not be familiar with papers like this, the top group of numbers are hubby's sample pre-wash. The bottom numbers are post-wash. Those are the important ones. It was an okay sample. I know some couples would kill for a sample like this, but this is just sub-par compared to the numbers from last year. Oh well. It only takes one, and I should be encouraged by the fact that almost all of them are shaped correctly and are moving efficiently.
And for the record, I am very proud of myself and have not taken one temperature so far this cycle. This is the first time I've ever not temped during fertility treatments. It's oddly liberating to not be stressing out about my chart every single day. I also have been doing yoga a couple of times a week and have been practicing deep breathing to de-stress when I am out of the house. So far, so good, with the exception of a few times when I've flipped the frak out and started yelling or crying about things other people had done. Now it's just a matter of keeping some of the negativity away until June 9th, though I honestly think that if these treatments are going to work, it'll be next month (I will have close to the same due date that I had with the twins, if not the exact same day). We'll see.







0 comments:
Post a Comment