I finally have a little bit of positivity coming my way. My husband and I are expanding our brood and are adopting a sweet little boxer puppy at the end of the month. My father-in-law works with a lady who breeds them and he even offered to buy us one so hubby can finally have a bigger dog (our current dog is a westie who is small for her breed). This wasn't the kind of addition I thought we'd have this year, but I'll take it. We went and met the puppies yesterday and told the lady we'll take the puppy that another couple doesn't want. We're not picky.
I have a feeling we're going to get the little lady in the top picture. She's the runt of the litter and is oh-so-adorable. Who am I kidding, though? They're all adorable, as shown in the bottom two pictures. :)
I just realized that I have never introduced our current fur-babies.
This is Lucy (after she got into some mud at her aunt's house). She's our 1 1/2 year old West Highland White Terrier. She is definitely our spoiled little princess and is my baby. She used to sleep on my pregnant belly, as if she was protecting the babies (she's a great big sister). She has definitely been a big help in getting me through this loss because she always seems to know when I'm upset and am in need of a good cuddle.
This is Penny (when she was still a baby kitten. She's much bigger now.). She's our almost year-old torbie (tabby/tortoise shell coloring). She is fiercely independent and keeps to herself most of the time but is very sweet and cuddly when she's tired or hungry. She has the loudest purr I've ever heard and can jump really high up into the air.
We also have a 6 year old male tabby cat named Angus, but I don't currently have a picture of him on my computer (the picture I have is on my facebook that has been deactivated). I'll have to get a picture of him soon. He was my husband's cat before we started dating but has spent the past three years living at his mom's house because our apartment charged an arm and a leg for pets. We finally brought him back into our home a couple of months ago. He is our little pork chop who is ready to eat all the time (he's currently on a diet and is kind of cranky). He's the only pet that is always cuddly. He and I don't get along most of the time, but we have our moments.







0 comments:
Post a Comment