Sixteen

After days of obsessively testing, I can say with certainty that the trigger is finally gone. I haven't decided if I want to keep testing or if I want to wait a few days to see how things go.

My temperatures have been down a tiny bit today and yesterday. I'm also cramping a lot, so I'm not really sure what to think about this month. When I got pregnant, I didn't really pay attention to early symptoms because I was so convinced I was out that month. Ugh. Only a few more days... I need to not get my hopes up, darn it.

In other news, I passed my first Praxis test. I thought I totally bombed it, so it was nice to see I got 188 out of 200 (I needed a 168 to pass). I just have to pass my library media Praxis. and I will be eligible for my teaching license! Now if I can only find a job...

That brings me to this. Husband and I began seriously talking about moving out of state next year (don't have a heart attack, mother-in-law. We're just talking.). The education system here is seriously messed up, and since we don't have any living children (and may not have any soon), now would be the time to move somewhere that needs teachers, at least so I can get my foot in the door. Hubby was very enthusiastic about this idea yesterday when we were talking. It took me by surprise because I thought we had put this matter to rest. He has always wanted to move somewhere else, but I was very hesitant about the idea because my huge family is here. However, our loss and inability to get pregnant has made it seem more and more feasible to move somewhere else and start fresh. We are already isolated because of what happened, and it's increasingly frustrating to be forced to be around people who know what happened but do not understand at all (or flat-out don't care about our feelings). I suppose this could be considered running away from our problems, but it would be so nice to have a change of scenery and the ability to meet new people. We'll see what happens, but we are definitely toying with the idea.

Anyway, we found out we're getting the fawn boxer puppy instead of the one I thought we were getting. I was very shocked by the fact the other couple chose the runt, but like I said, we're not picky and are equally excited about the puppy we're getting. I don't think I have a picture of her, but she's the puppy I held when we visited them. She's small and sweet. The breeder also claims she's the most laid-back puppy. I think that once she gets home, she's going to be a spaz. We tend to have that effect on animals.

Wow. I didn't mean to write this much. I guess I'm just trying to avoid my homework. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment