I went at 10, had blood drawn, was promised that I would hear back later today, was called at 1 but missed it, called back, left a message, and didn't hear back again. It's pretty frustrating. I'm hoping that the lack of urgency means my numbers were good and they don't see any cause for alarm. Regardless, they'll call me tomorrow. Hubby wants me to bitch them out for keeping me waiting. I don't see that happening.
My problem is that the pressure in my right ovary is turning into a dull ache. This has me terrified. I'm glad I have an appointment with my OB on Wednesday, so she can feel around and see if she feels a cyst or mass. I highly doubt I will have an ultrasound for at least another two weeks, so this is as good as it's going to get unless I find myself in the ER with severe pain.
In other news... I got TWO job interviews! Woohoo! The first one I got is north of Columbus (about an hour and 45 minute drive). That's on Thursday. I'm excited about it, but with the current circumstances, I'm not sure a two hour commute five days a week is the best idea.
My high school called today, and they're having me come in tomorrow morning! Yikes! I feel so unprepared and nervous. I'm hoping that their rush means that there weren't many applicants and they just want to get the position filled. Wish me luck!
Anyway, I'm sure I will be posting daily for the rest of the week, just to keep those of you who are interested up to date.






0 comments:
Post a Comment