Sixty-eight

16 weeks 3 days

Today's ultrasound went well. My cervix has actually lengthened the past couple of days and is now at almost 5 cm. That was a relief. We also got confirmation that he is, in fact, a he. I'm glad that I don't have to go back and change the whole registry we did yesterday at Target. :)

I had my first dose of the progesterone shot and have scheduled weekly cervical checks/progesterone shots through the end of October. The doctor told me that if I have any problems like I did on Monday that she is willing to go ahead and meet me at her office, even if it's after hours or on weekends, so I'm hoping I won't be going back to the hospital for a while. She also went over how short my cervix needs to get to put a cerclage in (under 3 cm). So for now, we just keep trucking on and going in weekly to get checked out. (Oh, and it's a good thing that I didn't rely on that awesome OB to give me those shots because she apparently failed to order them. Ugh.)

Here's a belly picture from yesterday. I missed last week because hubby had to work every single day and yesterday was his first day off in two weeks. 

 

And here's a profile shot of our little boy. I think he looks a lot like Liam, which surprised me because I swore he looked like his daddy at 12 weeks. We'll see how much this changes as the weeks go by.


See you on Sunday!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment