Seventy-three

I have made the move over to WordPress. After toying around over there, I found that there are some superior options that Blogger just doesn't have (namely in the privacy department). I just don't like the fact that I can't change the privacy on here for each post. I can either let everyone read everything or make it difficult and end up having no one reading. I don't want to talk to myself on here, and I don't want to have to censor myself anymore. So this may end up being the solution I've been looking for. I went ahead and imported all the posts from this blog over there.

I'm trying to make the transition as smooth as possible, but there's so much that's different between these two sites. I certainly invite everyone to join me at my new address:

ejsmblog.wordpress.com

I have a "follow by e-mail" option at the bottom. Feel free to click!

Who knows? I might end up hating it and coming back here full-time. I figured this is worth a try so maybe I can feel comfortable on my own "safe" place. I'll still be checking back on here to read the blogs I follow (unless there's a way to transfer my reading list. I'll have to toy around.) and to see if anything's going on.

Okay. Here we go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment