17 weeks, 5 days
Because I'm still having issues with people from my real life who are reading this blog, I have made the definite decision to make this blog private. The thing that sucks about blogger is how limited the privacy settings are. So I'm going to switch this over to only being able to be seen by blog authors. I guess if I'm still seeing issues with this, I will be switching over to wordpress and see how that goes. I'm just over feeling like crap for voicing my opinion. I know I'm getting talked about behind my back and am being ignored because I hurt some people's feelings. The truth of the matter is, if you don't like it, don't read it. I shouldn't have to censor myself on a blog that I created for ME. I need an outlet because I can't discuss my crazy irrational feelings with people in the real world. No one around me understands no matter how much they think they do (and I'm glad no one has been through a loss like I have), and this blog was so I could keep myself somewhat sane while participating in the babyloss community. I shouldn't have to feel bad for things I say or feelings I'm having, but the sad truth is that I do. I say anything about someone in my life, and people get hurt. I get that. I'm bitchy and emotional. I know that my actions have had consequences, but damn it, I shouldn't feel bad for feeling my emotions, no matter how ugly. So this will be a warning to let everyone that this won't be accessible to just anyone anymore. I'm over it.
Sorry if that seems harsh. I'm just dealing with some crap. Anyway. I'll leave you with some happy. I have some pictures to share from this week.

First, I have my bump shot from Tuesday. Don't mind the look on my face. Hubby was being a dork and was annoying me, haha. (Not to mention he had the container of potato salad that I had been craving in his hand and he ate the WHOLE thing without letting me have any. He still hasn't bought me a replacement. Grr.)
Here's a picture of all the things my mother-in-law has bought for our little guy so far. This is more than we ever had for the twins, so we're obviously trying to stay positive and actually plan on the safe arrival of this one at home.
I don't think I've ever shared a picture of this necklace on here. After we lost the twins, I wanted a necklace with their names on it so I could carry their memory close to my heart. Yesterday, my newest charm arrived in the mail, so now I have one for this little guy. I'm just excited to have him named so early in the game.
And finally, I took this picture today. With the way my tummy was feeling last night, I knew it was growing. I woke up today to see I had a little growth spurt overnight. I don't know if you can really tell by looking at this picture, though. It's cracking me up that my belly button is already getting weird and my stretch marks around it are expanding. I'll have to do a comparison of my 18 week twin belly with this one in a couple of days. I think I'm bigger this time. This little guy isn't going to be so little... (Speaking of... At our ultrasound on Tuesday, he was already too big to do a crown-to-rump measurement. You're supposed to be able to have those done until 20 weeks, so I'm kind of afraid of what that means. Giant baby!)
See some of you on Sunday for the weekly update.






2 comments:
How do you switch privacy over to only blog authors? Ugh I guess I should just switch to wordpress too. I like the idea of having some post set to private other than having to just leave them as drafts on my posts list.
If you go to the basic settings page, scroll to the bottom. There's an option to change blog readers. If you click on that, it will give you the option to have everyone read, only blog authors, or people you invite to read. I really wish Blogger would allow us to change settings on each post because I'm with you with hating to leave posts as drafts.
Post a Comment