Eleven

I woke up today to find pictures in my e-mail of my babies' names written in the sand. I absolutely adore everything Carly Marie Dudley does at Christian's Beach. She suffered a full-term loss of her son Christian and has given back to the babyloss community by spending her time at a beach near her home in Perth, Australia, writing names of babies and children who have passed away (she also writes names of adults who have passed away on her other site, The Seashore of Remembrance) and then creating memorial posts on her blog. What's even more special is that she takes her rainbow (a child born after a loss), River, with her and is teaching River to read by reading these babies' names out loud. It's nice to know that people on the other side of the world are thinking of my children and speaking and writing their names. For more information on what Carly does, I have her blog's button in my sidebar.

I can't wait to have these picture printed and hanging on my wall.



















Carly also did these beach butterflies for me a couple of weeks ago (through The Seashore of Remembrance). I posted them on my facebook, but I think I'll put them here, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment