Eight

I managed to survive the week without any major meltdowns. That's an accomplishment. I haven't cried at all, but I've managed to get angry a few times (stupid ungrateful pregnant women). Overall, I guess I'm just focusing all of my energy on making this cycle work. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday and am really hoping that I respond better to the drugs than I did last month.

Today is day two of my wheat-free, meat-free diet. I have been vegetarian for two months, but I've also decided to cut out gluten. I was gluten-free the month that I got pregnant, so I want to see if that's what helped the process along. Let me just tell you that it has been torture so far. I don't remember giving up gluten being this hard last time. I suppose I am more stressed this time around...

I also started going to the gym regularly this week. Clomid and Zoloft have made me gain weight (might I add that since giving up meat, my husband has lost 60 pounds and I have actually gained), and I'm just feeling pretty crappy about myself lately. It's one thing to look in the mirror and see my stretchmarks and saggy boobs from the twins, but it's another thing to look pregnant when you so desperately want to be but can't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment