12 weeks 3 days
Our nuchal translucency ultrasound went well. The back of the neck measurement was well within the normal range. Now we just have to wait a week for the blood test results. We're going back in at 14 weeks for our first official cervical measurement. The doctor even said we might be able to see what we're having at that point (but I won't take that as a definite until later, unless the baby clearly has a penis).
Bean was being lazy, just like at our last ultrasound. It was just snoozing away, even though I ate lunch right before we went. We didn't get to see any movement, but luckily, he or she was in the correct position for the test, so the tech didn't have to push around on my tummy. I really think this means this is a girl, since Madelyn was always lazy, too. Hubby still swears it's a boy. I guess we'll find out soon.
We got some awesome profile shots since bean was sleeping. We didn't get any good profile shots of the twins at 12 weeks, so it was cool to get these so early. I'm thinking this baby will look like hubby's family, but I'm not sure. I can't wait to see the differences at our next scan so I can figure out who this kid looks like.

See you on Sunday for our weekly update!






0 comments:
Post a Comment